"Being the best is not about beating everyone else. Its about beating who you were yesterday."

"Being the best is not about beating everyone else. Its about beating who you were yesterday."

Monday, January 30, 2012

Round 2!

Round 2 has started for 2012 Games prep team training!! Yesterday a group of us that are trying out for the Bayou City Crossfit team met up for a workout. I havent felt this nervous before a WOD in awhile, but yesterday having everyone there and getting back into the competiton mind set, those butterflies where going crazy. I cant say its the best feeling to get before a workout, but at the same time I love it! Thats what keeps me motivated and wanting to reach my goal even more.
Vic came up with the WOD for us. The first part was a individual 8 min AMRAP of
10 chest to bar pull ups
20 bar facing burpees
30 dbl unders
then immediately following we would get in our team of 4, two girls and two guys. One person starts on a exercise and once he/she moves on to the next exercise, team member 2 can start and so on and so on.
The team WOD was:
20 cal row, 20 push press135/95lbs, 20 toe to bar, and 20 wall ball shots
It was a GREAT WOD! I havent pushed myself this hard in a long time! I LOVED IT!
Im excited, Im ready, Im super determined to make team and go to the 2012 south central regionals! 3,2,1, GO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment