"Being the best is not about beating everyone else. Its about beating who you were yesterday."

"Being the best is not about beating everyone else. Its about beating who you were yesterday."

Monday, November 29, 2010

It's been awhile, i know

Wow! I saw the date of when i last blogged....I know, no excuses:(
Many things have happened between now and sept 13th. Here is just a couple events i've done in the past months:
*I celebrated my 26th birthday!!
*Hosted a breast cancer awarness charity event, Barbells For Boobs at Bayou City Crossfit (GREAT TURNOUT)
*Been to 4 weddings
*Supported our BCCF members in the October Fest competition at Crossfit Champions
*Competed in the Colorado USAW open, then went on a 5 day vacay with Vic;) Colorado Springs...GORGEOUS!
*Lead my team of 7 in the Bayou City Crossfit Jump challenge...still waiting for the results
*Attended Rob Wolf's nutrtion seminar (AMAZING!!!) Buy his book "Paleo Solution" its a must read
*Trying to find a balance between work, training, and LIFE:)
*I just started running hills with a group of awesome girls...Thanks Jess Cooper, Lori Rielly, Rachel Rucker, and my sis Kim for being my workout buddies on sunday
*Following WODS on crossfit.com bc thats the only way i will work on my weakness
*Lastly this past weekend for thanksgiving I enjoyed family time in Galveston. Ran on the beach, ate alot, sat on the deck, caught up with my cousins:) miss you guys already
okay so i have been pretty busy, still no excuses not to blog about all the fun things that has gone on. I promise I will not neglect my blog for this long:)

No comments:

Post a Comment