"Being the best is not about beating everyone else. Its about beating who you were yesterday."

"Being the best is not about beating everyone else. Its about beating who you were yesterday."

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

HELLO 2011!!!!

Happy New Year everyone!!!! Wow 2011, i cant believe it! So many great things have happened in the past year, now its time to focus on the next 12 months. I was reading my friends blog, Grey Matters www.greystoneguids.com , and she inspired me to look at this year differently. Instead of making goals like, "how am i going to make myself better this year, what goals do i want to reach for MYSELF" I'd like to help my clients, friends, and family make sure their goals are being met. Don't get me wrong, i don't think making goals for yourself is bad at all, its just for me, this year i want to take my eyes off myself and focus more on others. Last year i made the biggest goal for myself...making it to the crossfit games! Ha ha, i only laugh because i went about it all wrong. I had put way to much pressure on myself, all my focus was on how to be a better athlete, i started training way too early, and i feel like i missed out on alot because i was stuck in my "me" bubble. I completely took the fun out of what i love doing. Do i regret any of it?  No of course not. I think I benefited from many things and learned alot. Sure i made some mistakes here and there, but that's the fun of it all right, you know what not to do the next go around. So anyway, new year new focus! If you have a goal you want to meet and don't think you can do it alone, let me know I'm here to help!:) Happy 2011!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment